Why a Safety Audit?
A yearly safety audit will provide information you can use to:
- Identify gaps
- Determine where improvements are needed
- Benchmark against other organizations
There are three online safety audits you can use:
- 10-Question Safety Audit – If you are just starting out
- 35-Question Safety Audit – If you have an ORS program
- 70-Question Safety Audit – If you have a well-developed ORS program
You will need to log in to access the 35 and 70-Question Safety Audits.
You can also use the 10-question safety audit to see how well your organization meets the “Top 10″ essentials for an ORS program.
The information you enter will be securely stored on the site. It will also provide information to benchmark BC organizations. See BC benchmarks to see results from other organizations.